Ready for a Girl Scout adventure? ALL Girl Scouts of Kansas Heartland members (girls and adults) can register for events and activities on UltraCamp.
- Troop leaders can register troop members for events and activities.
- Parents/guardians joining the fun can register for girl events and activities.
- Volunteers can register for events and activities, including trainings and workshops.
- Cookie Credits are posted to family accounts.
- There are separate logins on for troop accounts and family accounts.
- Payments can be made by credit/debit card, e-check, or Cookie Credits.
To access a troop account, enter your troop username and password. If you are logging in for the first time and do not know your troop username and password, call your regional office. The information will be emailed to the appointed Troop Leader (01). Once you’ve logged in for the first time, you can change the password to something you will remember.
To access a family account, enter your family username and password. If you are logging in for the first time and do not know your username and password, call your regional office. The information will be emailed to the primary contact for the family.
If you have forgotten your login information, click on “Forgot your login information?” Enter the email address associated with your account, and check that email for directions to reset your login information.
If you are a troop leader using both a troop account and a family account, you may have more than one account linked to an email address. For this reason, you may find it helpful to set up a separate email account for your troop, such as firstname.lastname@example.org.
Need more help?
If you are having trouble with any of the directions, you can contact our help desk at email@example.com or call toll-free for customer service at (888) 686-6468.
Note: For Girl Scouts of Kansas Heartland membership registration, go to our Join page. To renew your membership, click on "My GS" above and log into your Member Profile.