The Volunteer Toolkit makes it easy to be a troop leader! This online planning and curriculum tool has everything you need and is specifically designed to help you communicate and stay organized. With simple, online resources, you can streamline planning and focus on the FUN of leading your troop.
Say goodbye to digging through stacks of books and piles of resources. The Volunteer Toolkit is accessible from your computer, tablet or mobile device, so you can get what you need on the go. With the Volunteer Toolkit, you can:
- Guide girls through fun, girl-led activities with confidence! Get tips on what to say and do with girls at every age.
- Spend less time planning and more time doing! Access a whole year of Girl Scout fun by age level. Meeting plans include supply lists and printables.
- Customize and track events, meetings and activities. Year-Plan view lets you arrange your entire troop year at once and export it to your personal calendar. You can even change the order of meetings just by dragging and dropping.
- Access the girl and family roster, and track girls' achievements
- Get great tips and support from Girl Scouts! The Resources tab includes helpful, concise pointers on working with girls and parents, getting out and about, and managing finances.
Register today as a leader, and you can access the Volunteer Toolkit for supply lists, nametags, printable songs and stories, adventure maps, and a year’s worth of fun templates and easy activity plans. Simply click and print all the resources you need. The best part? It’s free to registered Girl Scout troop leaders!
Parents who log into the Volunteer Toolkit can stay in touch
with their leader or volunteer, and see what their girl's troop or
group has planned this year in an easy-to-use calendar view.
Ready to get started? Watch the tutorial videos above for a
preview, and then access the Volunteer Toolkit by simply signing in
where it says "MyGS" above.
Have questions? Just email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 888-686-6468.