Cookie Credits Q+A
Credits will remain on girls' accounts from one membership year to the next, as long as the girl has renewed her Girl Scout membership by Dec. 15 of the membership year.
How many have I earned?
Members can check their Cookie Credit balance in UltraCamp. You will need your username and password to log in and obtain your balance. Use the "Forgot Your Login Information?" option if you do not know your username/password. You can call 1-888-686-MINT (6468) if you need assistance.
Girls in kindergarten through grade 12:
• May apply Cookie Credits toward GSUSA girl membership dues - NEW!
• May apply Cookie Credits toward program fees, council event fees, and purchases from Girl Scouts of Kansas Heartland's Girl Scout Shops. When spending Cookie Credits in GSKH Shops, a Council Shop Cookie Credit Usage Form is needed to confirm parent permission of the purchase.
• May apply Cookie Credits toward council-approved troop trips or travel or destinations. The council-approved troop trip must be at least 125 miles from point of origin and include at least 50 percent of the troop members.
Graduating Girl Scout Ambassadors (grade 12):
• Must use their Cookie Credits by the Sept. 30 immediately following their graduation.
• May apply Cookie Credits toward a Lifetime Girl Scout membership. The application deadline is the Sept. 1 immediately following their graduation.
A completed Troop Cookie Credit Request for Travel is required to:
• Use Cookie Credits for council-sponsored travel, a council-approved troop trip, or GSUSA destination when UltraCamp is not used for event registration.
• Use Cookie Credits as payment for an out-of-council resident camp.
Please allow two business days for transfers. The parent/guardian will be automatically notified by email once the transfer is complete.
- Cookie Credits cannot be redeemed for cash or through the e-commerce website, since Girl Scouts of the USA does not recognize individual Girl Scout council's Cookie Credits.
- Cookie Credits can only be applied toward programs in which the girl is eligible to participate.
- Cookie Credits may be applied toward all or part of a program fee or purchase.
- Cookie Credits may be shared by girls living in the same household who are registered Girl Scouts.
- Cookie Credits will remain on girls' accounts from one membership year to the next, as long as the girl has renewed her Girl Scout membership by Dec. 15 of the membership year.
- Cookie Credits may not be used for trading post at summer programs.
- Cookie Credits that girls had banked or stored prior to 2016 have been moved into their active account for use, since they are no longer banked.
- Cookie Credits can only be transferred to a troop account if it's exclusively for troop travel purposes.
Questions may be directed to email@example.com.