Contests & Incentives
Wow Your Wheels Contest
Roll into Cookie Season in style. NEW this year, Girl Scouts have the opportunity to flex their creativity during the Wow Your Wheels contest. Get inspired, decorate, and take it to the streets!
How to wow?
1. Decorate your vehicle with paint, posters, cookie magnets, streamers, and more.
2. Snap a photo of your girl in her uniform or Girl Scout gear with the product of her creativity, your vehicle.
3. Email your photo to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Wow Your Wheels Contest” by end of day on Feb. 26. In the email, include her name, city, contact info, and her cookie story.
4. Tune into social. Finalists will be chosen by a committee outside of council staff members. Selected contest entries will be posted on Facebook for public voting to begin Feb. 28 at 10 a.m. and end on Mar. 2 at 4 p.m. The winner will be announced on Facebook at 5 p.m. on Mar. 2. The Wow Your Wheels contest winner will receive $100 in Cookie Credits on their family account in UltraCamp. These credits must be used by Dec. 15, 2020 or they will expire.
To qualify, decorated vehicles must contain the Cookie Program dates, Feb. 13 - Mar. 22. No individual girl or parent contact information should be present on the decorated vehicles. Submissions are open only from Feb. 13 - Feb. 26 and must include a photo and your Girl Scouts' cookie story.
Troop Cookie Goal Photo Contest
Goal-setting is one of the five important life skills gained through the Girl Scout Cookie Program. This year, twelve lucky Girl Scout troops will win a Coleman 8 Piece Enamel Cooking Set and Outdoor Adventure Cookbook to take into the great outdoors on their next camping adventure, simply by sharing their troop's 2020 Cookie Program goal!
Just 2 steps for troops to enter!
1. Write your Troop's Cookie Sale Goal on the goal sheet, found in the November Spark magazine, and your troop number on the bottom of the sheet.
2. Take a photo with your troop holding the goal sheet and email to email@example.com with the subject line “Cookie Goal Photo Contest” by Feb. 13. In the email, include your troop number, city, and contact info. Please submit only troop photos and not individual photos.
Troops entering the contest must be current, registered members of Girl Scouts of Kansas Heartland who are participating in the 2020 Cookie Program. Photos entered into this contest may be used in Girl Scouts of Kansas Heartland print and digital communications.
GSUSA contests and promotions
Looking for even more ways to win? Girl Scouts of the USA sponsors additional contests and promotions throughout the Cookie Sale season. Find the details on their website.