Contests & Incentives
Wow Your Wheels Contest
Roll into Cookie Season in style. Girl Scouts have the opportunity
to flex their creativity during the Wow Your Wheels contest. Get
inspired, decorate, and take it to the streets!
How to wow?
1. Decorate your vehicle and Wow your Wheels with paint, posters, cookie magnets, streamers, and anything else you can find.
2. Snap a photo of your girl in her uniform or Girl Scout gear with the product of her creativity, your vehicle.
3. Email your photo to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Wow Your Wheels Contest” by end of day on Mar. 7. In the email, include her name, city, contact info, and her cookie story.
4. Tune into social. Finalists will be chosen by a committee outside of council staff members. Selected contest entries will be posted on Facebook for public voting to begin Mar. 9 at 4 p.m. and end on Mar. 15 at 4 p.m. The winner will be announced on Facebook at 5 p.m. on Mar. 15. The Wow Your Wheels contest winner will receive $100 in Cookie Credits on their family account in UltraCamp. These credits must be used by Dec. 15, 2021 or they will expire.
To qualify, decorated vehicles must contain the Cookie Program dates, Feb. 12 - Mar. 28. No individual girl or parent contact information should be present on the decorated vehicles. Submissions are open only from Feb. 12 - Mar. 7 and must include a photo and your Girl Scouts' cookie story.
Troop Cookie Goal Photo Contest
Goal-setting is one of the five important life skills gained through
Scout Cookie Program. This year, twelve lucky Girl Scout troops
will win a 5-foot folding table, simply by sharing their troop's 2021
Cookie Program goal!
Just 2 steps for troops to enter!
1. Write your Troop's Cookie Sale Goal on the goal sheet, found in the December Spark magazine, and your troop number on the bottom of the sheet.
2. Take a photo with your troop holding the goal sheet and
email to email@example.com with
the subject line “Cookie Goal Photo Contest” by Feb. 12. In the
email, include your troop number, city, and contact info. Please
submit a group photo of your troop following appropriate health
guidelines, or a troop representative photo if your troop is meeting
Troops entering the contest must be current, registered members of Girl Scouts of Kansas Heartland who are participating in the 2021 Cookie Program. Photos entered into this contest may be used in Girl Scouts of Kansas Heartland print and digital communications.
GSUSA contests and promotions
Looking for even more ways to win? Girl Scouts of the USA sponsors additional contests and promotions throughout the Cookie Sale season. Find the details on their website.