Contests & Incentives
Wow Your Wheels Contest
Roll into Cookie Season in style. Girl Scouts have the opportunity
to flex their creativity during the Wow Your Wheels contest. Get
inspired, decorate, and take it to the streets!
How to wow?
1. Decorate your vehicle and Wow your Wheels with paint, posters, cookie magnets, streamers, and anything else you can find.
2. Snap a photo of your girl in her uniform or Girl Scout gear with the product of her creativity, your vehicle.
3. Write your "Cookie Story" and share with us what successes came from you participating in the Cookie Program. Where did you go because of your Cookie Credits? What did you learn? Tell us all about it!
4. Email your photo and "Cookie Story" to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Wow Your Wheels!” between Feb. 1 - March 14, 2022. In the email, include her name, city, and contact information.
5. Tune into social. Finalists will be chosen by a committee outside of council staff members. Selected contest entries will be posted on Facebook for public voting to begin Mar. 15 at 10 a.m. and end on Mar. 18 at 3 p.m. The winner will be announced on Facebook at 5 p.m. The Wow Your Wheels contest winner will receive $100 in Cookie Credits on their family account in UltraCamp. These credits must be used by Dec. 15, 2022 or they will expire.
To qualify, decorated vehicles must contain the Cookie Program dates, Feb. 11 - Mar. 27. No individual girl or parent contact information should be present on the decorated vehicles. Submissions are open only from Feb. 1 - March 14 and must include a photo and your Girl Scouts' "Cookie Story."
Troop Cookie Goal Photo Contest
Goal-setting is one of the five important life skills gained through
Scout Cookie Program. Twelve lucky Girl Scout troops across the
council will win a 5-foot folding table, simply by sharing their
troop's 2022 Cookie Program goal!
Just 2 steps for troops to enter!
1. Write your troop number and your troop's Cookie Sale Goal on the goal poster, found in your cookie manager's print materials. If your cookie manager hasn't already requested their print materials, they can do so here.
2. Take a photo with your troop holding the goal poster and
email the photo and your Cookie Story to email@example.com with
the subject line “Cookie Goal Photo Contest” by Feb. 13. Please
be sure girls are wearing masks, per our most recent COVID-19
guidelines. In the email, include your troop number, city, and
contact info. Please submit a group photo of your troop following
appropriate health guidelines, or a troop representative photo if your
troop is meeting virtually.
Troops entering the contest must be current, registered members of Girl Scouts of Kansas Heartland who are participating in the 2022 Cookie Program. Photos entered into this contest may be used in Girl Scouts of Kansas Heartland print and digital communications.
GSUSA contests and promotions
Looking for even more ways to win? Girl Scouts of the USA sponsors additional contests and promotions throughout the Cookie Sale season. Find the details on their website.