Girl Scouts of Kansas Heartland serves more than 14,500 girls and adults in 80 Kansas counties through its operational headquarters in Wichita as well as regional and home-based offices.
Girl Scouts of the USA (GSUSA) is the largest organization for girls in the world. Our mission is to build girls of courage, confidence, and character, who make the world a better place. Through activities in science and technology, business and economic literacy, and outdoor and environmental awareness, Girl Scouting provides girls with opportunities for fun and friendship while fostering the development of leadership skills and self-esteem.
Girl Scouts of Kansas Heartland is growing across the 80 counties we serve across the state. If you are seeking an opportunity to broaden your skills, meet and work with talented individuals, and change the lives of our youth, then we want to hear from you!
- Summer Camp Staff (Counselors, Food Service, Lifeguards, Nurse) - Temporary - Starwoods Outdoor Center, Clearwater
- Director of Fund Development - Wichita
- Girl Experience (Part-time) - Wichita
- Product Sales Specialist - Emporia
- Girl Experience Manager - Wichita
- Membership Recruiter, Outside - Wichita
- Membership Recruiter, Inside - Wichita
- Membership Recruiter, Outside - Emporia