Cookie Credits Q+A
Get the scoop on your sweet rewards!
How many I have earned?
Members can check their Cookie Credit balance in Ultracamp. You will need your username and password to log in and obtain your balance. You can call 1-888-686-MINT (6468) if you need assistance.
Girls in kindergarten through grade 12:
• May apply Cookie Credits toward program fees, council event fees (must register prior to Dec. 15), or purchases from our council’s Girl Scout Shops by transferring them with a Cookie Credit Transfer Form.
• May apply Cookie Credits toward council-approved troop trips or travel or destinations.
Girls in grades 4 through 12:
• May store unused Cookie Credits from year to year in order to apply them toward a long-range, council-approved trip (including troop trip or Destination). Banked Cookie Credits may only be used for council-approved troop trips at least 125 miles from point of origin.
• Credits will be automatically stored after Dec. 15 for girls who earned the credits as a fourth-grader and up.
Graduating Girl Scout Ambassadors (grade 12):
• Must use their Cookie Credits by Sept. 30.
• May apply Cookie Credits toward a Lifetime Girl Scout membership. The application deadline is Sept. 1.
A completed Cookie Credit Transfer Form, which can be submitted online or printed off as a PDF for use, is required to:
• Transfer Cookie Credits from the family account to the troop account (so that the troop leader can register the troop for an event).
• Transfer Cookie Credits from the family account to one of our council’s Girl Scout Shops.
• Use Cookie Credits for council-sponsored travel, a council-approved troop trip, or GSUSA destination when UltraCamp is not used for event registration.
• Use Cookie Credits as payment for an out-of-council resident camp.
Please allow one business day for transfers. The parent/guardian will be automatically notified by email once the transfer is complete.
Note: Once Cookie Credits are transferred to a council shop, they cannot be transferred back or used toward council event registration. Cookie Credits may not be redeemed for cash or through the e-commerce website, since Girl Scouts of the USA does not recognize individual Girl Scout Councils’ Cookie Credits. They can be shared by girls living in the same household and used toward all or part of a program fee or purchase. They cannot be used at summer trading posts.
What else might I need to know about Cookie Credits?
• Cookie Credits cannot be redeemed for cash.
• Cookie Credits can only be applied toward programs in which the girl is eligible to participate.
• Cookie Credits may be applied toward all or part of a program fee or purchase.
• Cookie Credits may be shared by girls living in the same household.
• Cookie Credits may not be used for trading post at summer programs.
• Cookie Credits may not be used toward GSUSA membership dues.
Questions may be directed to email@example.com.